Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cole's new kx 85 story

As I rush out of school, I sprint so fast that my legs nearly fall off ! I jump in the car and mum steps on the gas and in no time we are at the church. I was going on a test ride on a kx 85 2 stroke! It has twice the horse power as my DRZ 125. As I leapt into dad's car all of my excitement drained. He said he didn't  have time to pick it up. The car roared to life and we surged forward and continued on home. 
When we arrived home dad called me to the shed. Then I saw a faint green thing. Dad told me to turn the light on and then there was a long silence. I turned to dad to find him staring at me with a massive smile. The green thing was a 07 Kawasaki kx 85 race bike. Then puzzled, I asked what it was doing here. 
He said it was mine!

1 comment:

  1. Great personal voice Cole. I could really sense how you were feeling!!
    Great accurate publishing too ... keep up the great work.
    Mrs F

    ReplyDelete