Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cole- Sam Strahan

Rip 1!... rip 2!.... rip 3!....  rip 4!.... rip 5! 5th and final rip!.......rip turn over! yes I whisper. 2  Poppy shouts Brendon races up to Poppy and she pops it over to him. We all run in an angled line behind  Brendon, he makes it through the first few people but then he gets ripped he passes it straight to Tom. He gets into trouble and passes it to me, I side step two people then get ripped. I flick it off to Jamie and she scores a try. Kiwitea start off and my defence instinct kicks in. Olivia sprints with the ball in her right hand and I jump forward and rip her then she passes it to some one else and I rip them straight away. The ball ends up in someone elses hands and i rip them instantly. My group goes in for the next three rips and its our turn over. tom rushes in gets the ball and scores a try. The hooter sounds and the game is over. we won!        

No comments:

Post a Comment